Working with Partners
At Axis we recognise the important role Brokers, Price Comparison Websites and Consultancies have assisting customers with their utilities procurement. Each offers slightly different service and role but we support all our partners to give them the best solutions for their customers.
Telecom Brokers will have training provided before they can sell for Axis; we can do this over the phone or in our office the choice is yours. We have a dedicated technical support team for all telecom / broadband queries and they are always happy to help our brokers.
We have developed a strong relationship with our partners not only do you get excellent service but your customers get the same! A great example of this was our call waiting time of 8 seconds to speak to a customer service agent in 2017. The Partner Team are always happy to have a chat, answer your query either on the phone or via email; we don’t hide behind our portal and love to have a chat to see if we can help
We have a Broker Portal available for our Energy Brokers giving you the ability to quickly quote a customer, produce PDF contract, DocuSign or verbal contract. The portal also offers our broker’s status updates so you can track the registration process and supplies live dates and EAC & AQ information.
How to apply….
We will vet your application to see it matches our values. The customer experience from signing up through to sending a welcome pack out is very important to Axis as it’s the first experience they have of Axis.
What makes us Different?
• Dedicated Account Manager
• Quick Turnaround on Tenders
• Quick Turnaround on Queries
• Help and Support with Sales
• Bespoke Pricing
• Weekly & Monthly Commissions
• Outstanding Customer Service not only to you but your customers
• Renewal commission available for telecom sales
• For energy renewals if one of your customers renews direct we still pay you commission
• For energy renewals information sent directly to you in a secure environment to help with renewals of your customers
• Energy portal for broker sales you can PDF, DocuSign or verbal and live pricing all within the portal and securely submit to Axis
• Energy portal gives you full status updates, end dates and EAC/AQ so you can track your sales.
• Customer service is available 24/7 365 days a week
• Broadband Technical support is available 24/7 365 days a week
To apply to work with Axis as a partner you can do this online by clicking below and click on register for an account and completing the online form.
*All calls to the partner channel at Axis for Business are recorded for training and verification purposes.
To find out more contact our Partner Channel on 01482 388406 and ask for Marc
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Codes Of Conduct & Practice
Axis requires all TPI's to comply with the highest standards of personal conduct and best sales practice, with a prime focus on the fair and reasonable treatment of prospective customers and on obtaining high quality customers for the company. There are Codes of Conduct and Practice for specific regulatory requirements and codes applicable to each sector.
Relevant codes of conduct and practice include:
- Energy: Ofgem Code of Practice
- Telecommunications: Ofcom Code of Practice (General condition 24)
- DSA: Direct Sales Association Code Of Conduct
As an TPI you will be provided with the relevant information and product training in order to comply with the above codes of practice and guidelines, and relevant regulatory requirements.
If you are still unclear about anything, please see our Frequently Asked Questions.