Code of Conduct for Sales and Marketing of Fixed-Line Telephone Services
The purpose of our Code of Conduct is:
- To show that we adopt responsible and best practice selling techniques when marketing our fixed line services
To help our customers and potential customers understand our services and the behaviour to be expected from our representatives.
- To set out clearly what is good practice in the sales and marketing of our services, as reassurance to our customers.
Download full document in PDF format
Axis Codes of Conduct on Complaint Handling and Dispute Resolution and our Code Of Practice for Premium Rate Services and NTS calls
- Part 1 of this code relates to Complaint Handling and Dispute Resolution for Domestic and Small Business Customers.
- Part 2 of this code relates to Premium Rate Services and NTS Calls.
To read these codes of practice in full, download full document in PDF format
You can get this Code of Conduct in alternative formats including a printed copy. For details, please call 0844 875 1950.
Gas & Electricity
- Sales Code for Gas & Electricity
- Code of Practice for Gas & Electricity
- Priority Services Registration
- Gas Safety Information
Data Protection Statement and Policy for Axis.
Axis Business Services is registered under the Data Protection Act 1998, Registration Number: Z8528623.
To read this policy in full, download full document in PDF format
Request a Callback or Call us now on 0844 875 1950